Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Riding the Rails

This is a bit of an experiment.
I'm writing this as I travel home on the train.  On my mobile. Ah the wonders of technology!
I'm currently doing quite a lot of work on my Ga Hong Ha layout, especially finishing off the backscene and planting lots of trees.
I also have about four boxes of people on motor bikes to add. Never too many motor bikes on a Vietnam model railway.
I also have some cars from China which I intend to repaint into various VN cars such as taxis, police cars etc.
Unfortunately these tasks all take time as you know. No wonder so many people involved in the hobby are retired!
I came across sn interesting story about VNR. Apparently they intend to spend quite a lot of money on the system over the next few years including 24 new locomotives. Can't wait to see that!
My train is arriving at my destination shortly, so until next time.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment